Saturday, July 25, 2009

English-Polish translation help?

I'm doing a translation (English-Polish), can you tell me the best way to express the following in Polish, I've given it a go but I think it's far too literal. Is there an equivalent idiom in Polish?





I wanted to tell you that I'm still not over you





Chcialem Ci powiedzic, ze ciagle Cie kocham/lubie....??

English-Polish translation help?
hi,


you can say aslo:





Nie moge żyć bez ciebie - I cant live without you


Nie chcę Cię stracić – I don’t want to lose you


Kocham tylko Ciebie na zawsze- I love only you forever


Pozwól mi być tym jedynym...- Let me be the one...





I find this ona a http://polishphrases.blogspot.com/, on this blog you can find also pronunciation's





Good luck
Reply:Chciałem Ci powiedzieć, że wciąż mi na Tobie zależy - if said by a guy


Chciałam Ci powiedzieć, że wciąż mi na Tobie zależy - if said by a girl





or less formally


Chciałem(/am) Ci powiedzieć, że jeszcze mi z Tobą nie przeszło





or completely colloquaially


Jeszcze mi z Tobą nie przeszło



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment