Friday, July 31, 2009

Any Polish Schools or places to learn Polish in Rugby/Coventry/Daventry (in England) area?

Hi!





I want to learn Polish, but I think if I tried to learn it myself online or at home then I wouldn't get too far.





Does anyone know of anywhere in the Rugby/Coventry/Daventry area where there is a school or a place where I could take Polish lessons? Ideally in the Rugby area as that is the closest to me. This would be in England, UK by the way.








Thanks!

Any Polish Schools or places to learn Polish in Rugby/Coventry/Daventry (in England) area?
Sorry cannot give you any details just wanted to say it's nice you want to learn this difficult language.


As there are so many Poles living in England I am sure there must be someone willing to teach Polish and maybe learn English same time?


Maybe the Polish Cultural Institute (in UK) can help you?


e-mail: pci@polishculture.org.uk


www.polishculture.org.uk
Reply:Hi, I am in Coventry and want to learn Polish too. Have you tried local colleges?



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment