Monday, August 3, 2009

Polish Events?

I'm looking for a website that will let me know whats going on where in the Polish community....I want to know where Polish events are taking place...can anyone please help me with this...thx

Polish Events?
Where do you live? We can't answer this without at least a country name, if not a specific city.





That said... look up the Polish embassy for your country. The Polish embassy in Canada has lists of events and Polish community groups for each province and territory. I'm sure you can find something similar where you live.
Reply:most ethnic groups have their own organizations





if you are in the U S then go to a search engine (Yahoo! is good) and type Polish and the name of your city





and that will probably bring up events as well as any Polish organizations that are there





also, you can do this with cities you simply wish to go to (if you are like me you go different places to go to these events, even out of the country)





and the online Yellow Pages use them...put in Polish and it will probably give you names and phone numbers of Polish organizations, who in turn can tell you where and when events are





I would also check cities that have large Polish populations





I have been to a few Polish festivals and they are fun, the people were nice, and the food is excellent





good luck



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment