Monday, April 20, 2009

Mood Nail Polish?

I already know that there is such a thig as mood nail polish. What I want to know is if there is there a mood nail polish that is clear to start with and then turns into a bright color when it warms up.


I have this car I made in my Tech-Ed class and I want to put this nail polish on it so that when someone picks it up it%26#039;ll leave the mark (hopefully).


It%26#039;s a kinda weird idea, but people were already complimenting on how it looked so cool when it only had spray painted polka dots on it, and I put regular nail polish on it, it looked even more creative.


So please help me find what I%26#039;m looking for.

Mood Nail Polish?
I also think there is such a thing but its going to be hard to find. Search it on ebay and google and maybe it%26#039;ll give ya something!





Hope I Helped!



small business

No comments:

Post a Comment